Thursday, March 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Card for Goosebump Kids

Happy Birthday Card
Goosebumps!!

Hello all!
 
After a few suggestions, I was able to come up with two cards for my son's birthday. I am showing the first one today and will show the other one in a few days. I hope you like it. My son liked it. I tried making it similar to the Goosebumps theme and kid friendly. I used krafting paper for the card and embossing powder for the words Happy Birthday. I basically held the heating gun closer to the powder to create the bubbly look and then shadowed the words with some yellow and blue paint which created a cool toxic green. I also used a cute little woodchip Frankenstein cutout. He is more adorable than scary but it was the closest thing I could find that looked like a monster but appropriate for a birthday card.


Handmade Happy Birthday Goosebump Card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.
 
 

Handmade Happy Birthday Goosebump Card by CdeBaca Crafts.

Happy Birthday Goosebumps Card by CdeBaca Crafts.

Happy Birthday Goosebumps Card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.

Goosebumps Card for Kids by CdeBaca Crafts.
 

Handmade Goosebumps Birthday Card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.

Handmade Goosebumps Birthday Card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.

Handmade Goosebumps Birthday Card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.

Happy Birthday Goosebumps card for kids by CdeBaca Crafts.
Rosie with the Card
And, I don't know if you remember Rosie from a while ago when my cat decided to pop out Rosie's eye...but she had surgery and her eye is fixed. This all occurred a while ago. Here she is now, grown up and holding the card I made. She is my model for the day!

Thank you for visiting!!
Any comments, thoughts, or ideas are always appreciated!

 

10 comments:

  1. What a fun little monster card for your son, and Rosie is such a pretty model too! I really like the embossing and white accents, and little "Frankie" is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a SUPER DUPER card, love the shadowing of the letters.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the way you created the Happy Birthday and the little monster is just too cute.

    Rosie is looking really good, it is lovely to see her.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! what a great, fun, innovative freaky card! LOVE IT! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete